- My full name is Andrea Rios Castano.
- I am 28 years old, and I am from Cali, Colombia.
- I have been married for 6 years.
- I have a small family, my grandmother, my mother, my twin sister and my niece.
- I hold a bachelor's Degree in Modern Languages Teaching from The University of Quindio (September 23, 2014).
- I have had experience working as an english and core subjects teacher (Science, Math and Social Studies) in pre-k and kindergarten in an International school in Pereira, Colombia.
- In my classroom I like to support my students giving them positive feedback of their process.
- I believe that as a teacher it is my responsibility to ensure that my students develop the skills and knowledge that will allow them to be successful in their lives.
I want to teach all my students a new way to learn where they can explore, play, experiment, and open their minds to knowledge at the same time. This includes education that allows my students to discover themselves, their strengths, and weaknesses, and exposes them to new experiences and cultures in society.